It's the moment we've all been waiting for: David Tennant's appearance in The Sarah Jane Adventures! The two-part story, 'The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith', airs next Thursday and Friday on BBC One, but for now, here are ten teasers on what to expect:
1. DT is technically in both episodes, but he doesn't appear right until the end of the first one. His opening words? "Stop this wedding now!"
2. Ahh yes, the wedding. Sarah Jane is getting married! To Nigel Havers. Erm, correction: a businessman called Peter Dalton who is played by Nigel Havers.
3. Yes, their relationship moves quickly - although there is a lot of use of things like "one week later".
4. But that aside, there's definitely something untoward going on here. Who's to blame? Why, it's Sarah Jane's old friend The Trickster!
5. When The Doctor shows up, he's quickly parted from Sarah Jane (and the TARDIS). He's got the kids to help him out, though.
6. The Doctor says two of his standard catchphrases: "Allons-y" and "I'm so sorry."
7. The Doctor is referred to as "the man of ice and fire" and is told that "the gate is waiting for you".
8. One of the kids receives a massive shock. Literally.
9. Words are nice, but here's a couple of exclusive pictures from the episodes: (see above).
10. The story ends with an exchange between Sarah Jane and The Doctor that provoked tears here at DS Towers. And she has a final line that we'll all be thinking around Christmas time: "No-one's **** ***** ** ****** ***."
Combom Blog suggest this line could be "No-one's ever going to defeat you".
Or is it 'No-one's ever going to FORGET you".
Source: Digital Spy.