Monday 9 August 2010

FRINGE tv show


The biggest pile of tv turd I have ever seen! I just about managed to watch the first few episodes, but that was more than enough. Everything about this show is rubbish. The lead character Anna Torv really cannot act, she is so unconvincing in the role of Agent Dunham. Also, Walter Bishop (John Noble) - I must get back to my lab every five minutes - this really pissed me off. I find it difficult to believe that anyone could enjoy this monstrosity!

2/10 - Only because Joshua Jackson is hot, and Lance Reddick is a joy to watch.

4 comments:

Joanne Casey said...

One of my favourite shows!

Watch Dollhouse online said...

Well Joanne its mine favorite to.. thanks for sharing ....

76 TOTTERS LANE said...

I'm amazed that it has two fans!!

;-)

It just isn't my bag!

Jolly good! X

Joanne Casey said...

I also know one other person who likes it :-D