Tuesday 11 May 2010

Barrowman 'hasn't seen new Doctor'

John Barrowman has been so busy filming Desperate Housewives that he hasn't been able to watch Matt Smith as Doctor Who.

The Torchwood star said he hadn't had a chance to check out how Matt was doing after taking over from David Tennant.
He said: "I have not seen any of the new Doctor Who, I've been away in the States and because of my filming schedule over there doing Desperate Housewives I wasn't able to sit down and watch it."

He continued: "I have it all on my computer. I've yet to watch it to get up to date. I'm looking forward to it, I'm a big fan of Who myself. I think Matt Smith will add his own kind of personality and cache to being the Doctor. So I'm excited about it and like everybody else out there, they will get on that journey with the Doctor and the Tardis and the assistant. It's not really about who plays it, it's about the programme. I'm looking forward to watching."

John was speaking at a press conference for Christmas pantomime Aladdin in Glasgow, in which he is playing the lead role. The show is running at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre's Clyde Auditorium from December 11 to January 9, 2011.


Source:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5iG2tchmfweZ1OtS8ndU-6j2uSF6Q

No comments: