Friday 9 April 2010

Glorious 39


I finally watched this film last night :-)

My verdict:

Well it certainly was enjoyable enough to recommend, although the last third of the film did seem to drag and I was left feeling a little unsatisfied at the end. Still, it is definitely a charming and interesting enough watch. David Tennant fan girls may feel a little disappointed as he doesn't feature all that much. I think this is a good thing as I am not really digging his look! The Doctors suit and funky hair make DT a whole lot more attractive! Poor love.
The star of the film is Romola Garai who plays the central character Anne Keyes, she is beautiful and a joy to watch... simply marvellous. Bill Nighy as Anne's father also put in a mighty fine performance!

6 and a half out of 10 - There is plenty to enjoy about this film.

No comments: