Friday 9 April 2010

2012 - What a load of rubbish!


2012 has to be one of the worst films I have ever had the misfortune to watch... what a load of hot steamy poo! Infact, it was that bad that I have just had to turn it off! and to think I was going to watch this in the cinema! I had a lucky escape there. It is totally predictable, and completely unrealistic. Using the word unrealisitic may seem odd given the nature of the film, but believe me it really isn't. Avoiding a million and one different objects whilst driving and/or flying a plane is just asking to much. If you want to watch a film that takes you for a complete idiot then this is the one for you. This has to go into my top ten of the worst films ever made!

1 comment:

Vlad said...

It's packed so full of cliche that me & my friends watch it for the lols.

Danny Glover's speech impediment (he usually wears a device to prevent this but for some reason skipped it for this film) just adds to the magic.