Tuesday 2 March 2010

Matt Smith collapses during 'Womb' filming

Matt Smith has revealed that he required medical attention after collapsing during filming for forthcoming movie Womb.

The 27-year-old actor was reportedly shooting in freezing temperatures near the Baltic Sea when he refused to let a stunt double perform the scene.

"It was in St Peter-Ording, on the north coast of Germany. They said I could use a double but I'd worked myself up to do it," the Daily Star quotes Smith as saying.

"So I went into the sea three times. It was the coldest I've ever been," he added. "The next shot we did, we were running along the beach and I was suddenly so frozen I just hit the deck. I couldn't move."


Source:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a206269/matt-smith-collapses-during-womb-filming.html

No comments: