Tuesday 12 January 2010

Billie Piper: 'Sex scenes fun to film'

Billie Piper has admitted that her Secret Diary Of A Call Girl sex scenes are "fun to film".

The 27-year-old actress, who stars as Belle in the ITV2 series, told Closer that despite enjoying playing the role, some parts have left her feeling jaded.

"I was a chicken... and I had to bleat like a ewe. It makes me sweat just thinking about it!"

"There's a weird and wonderful world out there, and I've learned a lot," she said. "I feel quite jaded.

"I had cold baked beans right down my knickers at one point. I'd never get turned on by beans, but there's a whole group of people who enjoy having sex with food.

"It was fun to film: massaging blancmange into a man's facial hair, then pretending to make love to rice pudding! Hilarious." *

* Digital spy

No comments: