Sunday 18 July 2010

My breasts are my favourite, says Billie Piper

Actress Billie Piper has revealed that her boobs are her favourite part of her body.
The star, 27, also admitted that she once thought of getting a boob job, but eventually dropped the idea.

"They're my favourite part of my body. I did consider getting bigger ones, but I'm so glad I didn't. I was amazed they got so big in pregnancy. They're smaller now, but still sexy," News Of The World quoted her as saying.

Piper, who uses various products to enhance her beauty of face, body, mouth, hair and back, has also said that she is now comfortable with her looks.

"I didn't think I was pretty when I was growing up - I used to hate my mouth. I thought it was too wide and my jaw too heavy. Now I'm comfortable with my looks," she said.

Source:
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_my-breasts-are-my-favourite-says-billie-piper_1411423

No comments: