Friday 30 July 2010

76 TOTTERS LANE - I'm taking a break...


I started TOTTERS Blog nearly a year ago in September 2009, and I have posted Doctor Who news every single day since.
Unlike some other Blogs, I run TOTTERS by myself, and it's cool that TOTTERS has posted over 2000 posts!
I need to take some time away from the Blog to recharge my batteries, but I ask you to please stick with TOTTERS... and I hope to be back soon.
I am taking a short trip in the TARDIS, the Doctor refuses to tell me where we are going! *exciting* Mr & Mrs Pond say hi! :-)
Vworp Vworp...
Mr E
* Thanks in particular to Jamie Jones and Lady L for their support of TOTTERS Blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And me,
I have always supported your blog and always will,

Anonymous said...

...You have been doing a great job, put your feet up for a while & "chillax"!

[I've turned into a chav !)

KidWithTheSpecs.blogspot.com said...

Everyone needs a break once in a while, or we go crazy. Have fun :)

76 TOTTERS LANE said...

Thanks guys x