Sunday 4 July 2010

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe!

I am Adam, Prince of Eternia, and defender of the secrets of Castle Greyskull.
This is Cringer, my fearless friend. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said, "By the power of Greyskull, I have the power!"
Cringer became the mighty BattleCat and I became He-Man, the most powerful man in the Universe! Only three others share this secret: Our friends the Sorceress, Man-at-Arms, and Orko.
Together we defend Castle Greyskull from the Masters of the Universe.

1 comment:

Harry Hayfield said...

I have often wondered what the Doctor would make of He-Man. I wrote the start of a multi Doctor story some time ago and figured that the Doctor would cotton on to his secret identity very quickly:

He-Man: I defend this world against any evil and I would willingly die to protect the people who live here.
Doctor: (pondering) Yes, I'm sure you would. Seems a shame that Prince Adam doesn't have the same attitude; after all he is a member of the Royal Household.

(He-Man stops and looks at the Doctor with an air of concern whilst the Doctor keeps walking)

Doctor: Oh, don't you worry, your Highness! I can spot a secret identity a mile off. Prince Adam's lack of involvement, always going somewhere else compared to He-Man's "go and get them" attitude. It was obvious really!