Wednesday 25 November 2009

This makes an awesome Christmas prezzie! - 'Wiffle Lever To Full!'

Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15931491182

This wonderful book was recently sent to me by a very kind friend, and I am throughly enjoying reading it... it would make a fab Christmas prezzie! (to yourself, and others!)

As the author Mr Bob Fischer says "...it's an ideal gift for the loveable, science-fiction-loving geek in your life. I'm happy to draw pictures of anything in them, or sign and dedicated them to anyone you like! That's the personal touch, that is. I do them in the afternoons while I'm watching 'Doctors'. I reckon I can do them for £8 including p&p, which is actually less than the £8.99 RRP - come on, I'm cutting my own throat here! So if anyone you know (or even just you!) would like a funny little book about being a Doctor Who, Star Wars, Red Dwarf, Prisoner (etc etc) fan, then feel free to drop me a line and we'll sort it out."

Get yourself (and friends) a copy NOW... you will be glad you did! :-)

[To all other Blog owners - please let your followers know about this book, it's such a cool read! Thank you]

No comments: